House for Sale
Views, Size, Versatility!
Property ID 1957427This solid brick and tile home just footsteps to parkland and Lake Ginninderra, showcases glorious views to the Brindabellas and offers expansive living over two levels with versatile options that could suit dual living, work from home, or a large family.
Spacious throughout with multiple living areas to accommodate formal and casual entertaining; the home is complete with elegant entry foyer, four bedrooms and a fifth bedroom / guest wing, three bathrooms, large central kitchen, family room, separate dining, lounge, covered timber deck, huge games room with external access, multipurpose room/gym with spa, separate laundry and double lock up garage, plus abundant paved onsite parking on a landscaped easy-care 783m block - this is quite the package!
Well maintained and meticulously cared for by its original owner-occupiers since 1987; the home's features include: stunning parquetry floors in foyer/family/kitchen, decorative cornices, internal timber staircase, bay window in family room, quality carpets, timber cabinetry in kitchen, granite benches, integrated dishwasher, ducted gas heating, instantaneous gas hot water, and masses of storage.
The floor plan facilitates great separation and versatility of living - the lower level could be transformed to house guests or extended family. The rumpus room has its own entrance and would make a well-appointed home office or is perfectly suited for a teenagers' retreat.
Framed by well-established easy care gardens with trees, flowering shrubs including roses, and a fenced backyard; all the hard-work has been done.
Located in a family-friendly area close to 3 local schools and Radford College, shops, parks, and bus, plus less than 20 minutes to CBD - access to major amenities is quick and easy. It's a wonderful home to live, work, rest, and play!
The original owners raised their children here and are now downsizingbuyers in the market for a gracious, well-located family home offering super-sized versatile living MUST hurry to secure this. It is exceptional!
- Classic family home - size, charm, versatility
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, multiple living areas
- Large well-equipped central kitchen, timber & granite
- Covered timber deck with spectacular views of The Brindabellas
- Elegant entrance, parquetry floors, decorative cornices
- Ducted gas heating, instantaneous gas hot water
- Could accommodate dual living or work from home
- Landscaped easy-care 783m with fenced backyard
- Indoor spa in downstairs gym/multipurpose room
- DLUG + abundant paved onsite visitor parking
- Quiet neighbourhood near parks & walking tracks
- Close to schools, shops, bus & 19 mins to CBD
- Original owner-occupiers since 1987 downsizing
- Buyers seeking a sizeable family home MUST inspect!