House for Sale
Every Now and Then…
Property ID 1987131Nestled in a quiet loop street in the highly sought after family friendly suburb of Weetangera sits 13 Smith Street, an impressive family residence you'd be proud to call home.
Boasting a generous family friendly floor plan with multiple living areas to spread out - both inside and out, upstairs and down. All bedrooms have built ins, the main with a walk in robe, large ensuite and a Juliette balcony with awning.
The large open plan Tasmanian kitchen complete with glass splash backs & granite transformation benchtops makes cooking up a storm for the family or entertaining friends effortless.
An enormous terrace flows off the family & living rooms, overlooks the landscaped 1041m2 yard and is the perfect location for those weekend get togethers with family and friends or to simply sit and enjoy a Sunday morning cuppa whilst reading the paper.
Your comfort is guaranteed all year round with ducted evaporative cooling & gas ducted heating throughout. With a long list of other features on offer here the best advice I could give you is to simply come and have a look for self.
Ideally located within walking distance to the Hawker shops, sought after schools,popular walking tracks, playing fields public transport, Belconnen town centre and 10 minutes to Civic.
The owners here are retiring interstate and although they've loved it would dearly love to take it with them they can't take - So here is your unique opportunity to make it yours.
Additional Features -
- Back to base security system
- All doors deadlocked and windows key locked
- Tasmanian Oak kitchen with Granite Transformation bench tops and glass splashbacks
- Bosch dishwasher (2012)
- Pyrolytic oven (2014)
- Insulated Wine Cellar area - large enough to house approx 2000 bottles
- Bonaire ducted evaporative cooling
- Underfloor gas heater (new thermostat 2011)
- Spa bath and double basin in ensuite
- 14500 litre rain water storage with pump to 2 external taps and also internally to dishwasher and washing machine
- New garage door controller 2013
- New Vogue skin on balcony awning May 2016
- Externally sprayed for spiders April 2016
- Fruit trees: fig, plum, loquat, feijoa, mulberry, cherry, apple, lime, lemon, grapefruit + raspberry, redcurrant, blackcurrant, loganberry, blueberry plants
- Greenhouse, compost bins and vegetable garden
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced to rear