House for Sale
Potential in Premium Blue Chip Location
Property ID 2029206Situated in the heart of sought after Weetangera, within easy walking distance of the school, is this tightly-held family home offering space and the fantastic opportunity to renovate and reap rewards. The solid, double brick construction, provides flexible living options and with improvements, the potential for capital growth.
Well-presented the property features four bedrooms plus study, two bathrooms, flow-through kitchen with adjacent family room, plus a separate dining room and spacious lounge. The property benefits from a ground storey complete with two-car lockup garage, workshop space plus added storage/ service room, side access or storage area perfect for a caravan, boat or the trusty box trailer, all on a large 946m block.
Neat and tidy, features include: slate tiled floors in kitchen, entry and family room, marble kitchen benchtops with subway tile splashbacks, renovated family bathroom, built-in robes in three bedrooms, large laundry, library-style shelving in study, plenty of separate storage space in garage, front patio entry, rear terrace and paved north-facing alfresco entertaining area.
Benefiting from an elevated position and offering the ideal location to enjoy the great outdoors, wake to the sounds of native bird life outside your own bedroom window as you saviour your morning cuppa, and escape the hustle and bustle of work in the afternoons and hike to The Pinnacle Nature Reserve.
Set back from the road, adjacent a green walkway and framed by native gardens, this fully-fenced 946m block offers plenty of space for the kids to play in the large backyard, shaded by established leafy trees while also providing a paved alfresco area for family BBQ's and social gatherings.
Situated on a popular street, within easy walking distance of Weetangera Primary School, bus stop, parks and shops, and located just five minute drive from Belconnen Westfield Shopping Centre, plus only 12 minutes from the CBD, this property is ideally located in the heart of desirable Weetangera.
Buyers in the market for a spacious family home, packed with potential and in a blue chip location, MUST inspect today.
- Investment potential in premium blue chip suburb
- 4 beds, 2 baths, study/5th bedroom, spacious living areas
- Two-way kitchen with marble benchtops
- Slate tile flooring on entry, kitchen & family
- Paved alfresco entertaining area, large backyard
- Fully-fenced 946m block adjacent green strip
- Side access and storage for caravan, boat or trailer
- DLUG + workshop area & storage room
- Well-established native gardens and trees
- Walk to Weetangera school, bus, shops, park
- Quiet street in blue-chip suburb
- Just 12 mins to Canberra CBD
- Fantastic location, boundless potential!